AmeriCasa Solutions, LLC is a vertically integrated provider of affordable manufactured housing developments that is coupled with our proprietary software technology and services. We leverage years of experience in the manufactured home retail, insurance, finance, and real estate development businesses to redefine how manufactured housing is delivered to customers.
AmeriCasa’s Vision – “Our Why”
AmeriCasa seeks to be an “Oasis” for Hispanic families seeking a better life by providing the key foundational pillars of a community and housing in America. AmeriCasa is a disruptive force to the traditional delivery model for affordable housing through its proprietary technology, a vertically integrated delivery model, and a holistic approach to superior customer service.
AmeriCasa seeks to be the leading brand and provider of affordable housing for Hispanic families in America.
We aim to build the AmeriCasa Brand as the most trusted housing provider of core family assets and values. Through its proprietary technology, a vertically integrated delivery model, and a holistic approach to superior customer service, AmeriCasa seeks to become a billion-dollar enterprise within the next 30-36 months.
- We treat each customer with respect and dignity.
- We treat each customer as a member of the AmeriCasa Family.
- We meet or exceed the expectations of every member of the AmeriCasa Family.
- Each Member of the AmeriCasa Team is responsive and operates with Integrity.
- We treat our Associates, Customers, Vendor-Partners with professionalism and integrity.
- We meet or exceed our partners’ expectations.
The people behind AmeriCasa Solutions are committed to making this company the leading brand and provider of affordable housing for families in America.
Each one of the team members is a fundamental piece, bringing together their efforts, knowledge, and experience to guaranteed success.
Founder of Newton Vision Corp, LLC
Norman Newton is a serial entrepreneur with over 30 years of senior executive experience with both public and private companies in domestic and international markets.
Site Selection and Expansion
With over 15 years of experience in the Real Estate Sales Industry, Matt has been helping other investors successfully source Real Estate Investments to fit their precise requirements.
AmeriCasa Software and Shared Service Center
John is a technology and solution strategist with over 25 years of delivering solutions to improve organizational process execution through digital transformation.
Active member of the AmeriCasa Team
Jeff is a serial entrepreneur starting his first business in 1997 in the Mortgage Lending Industry and selling his first company Foremost Mortgage Company to US Mortgage Corp in 2001.
Rudy has been an investor and entrepreneur for over 30 years and has been a Managing Partner at Karlani Capital since 2014. He was the founder and CEO of Kenexa in 2012.
Karim received his J.D. from South Texas College of Law where he was a member of the Law Review. Shortly thereafter, he co-founded HIREtech, an HR Technology company specializing in hiring incentives.
David has provided tax advisory and compliance services to high-net-worth individuals, businesses, and investment entities in the Austin, Texas community for more than two decades.
Co-Manager AmeriCasa Asset Management
Mr. Bischoff has a reputation for developing and managing successful teams in finance, mortgage banking, risk management and middle market
Let’s Make Business
Manufactured housing communities can create higher yields for investors, thanks to the following:
- Minimal turnover: Residents living in manufactured housing communities are homeowners, rather than renters. As residents, they will remain in the community for 14 years, on average.
- Residents in good standing: High-end manufactured housing communities tend to attract better residents and this means less likelihood of defaults or evictions.
- Low supply, high demand: Manufactured housing demand is growing, and not enough communities are being developed.
- Recession resistance: Demand for manufactured houses tends to increase during economic downturns, as individuals lose a permanent stream of income or want to downsize into something more affordable.
- Fewer operating costs: Manufactured housing community owners only cover expenses for common areas and any amenities.